Pc Build V1.0

New on here decided id showcase my latest project. I've been interested in building my own pc for a few years now but never had the money or time, with so much work being done at home and the addition of games the past year or so like Warzone I decided the time was right... (minus trying to source a reasonably priced gpu)

PC and Peripherals

Case: Corsair icue 220t

Psu: Corsair Cx650m

Cooler: Corsair H80i V2

Ram: Corsair 16gb 3000mhz (2x8gb)

Cpu: Ryzen 3 2200g @3.85ghz

Gpu: sahpire pulse Rx580 4Gb

Motherboard: Aorus B450m

Boot drive: sabrent 512gb nvme

Storage: 1tb wd drive

Monitor:Dell  s2421h

Mouse: Corsair Harpoon wireless 

Keyboard: Corsair K55 keyboard 

(not a corsair fanboy but from the little knowledge I had about pcs before building it , they seemed like good quality and the peripherals were cheap second hand !)

Really didn't like the color scheme of the gpu backplate so I got some heat resistant paint and primer and gave it a couple of very light coats and I'm very impressed with it. No noticeable difference in Temperatures under. I'm not too keen on the crazy RBG colors, I feel a black case and internals looks pretty clean.

Tried to keep costs for peripherals, desk and chair at a minimum so most of it is either second hand or fixed, had an old desk lying around which came out nice with a lick of grey paint. Tried to keep the build pretty clean, tidy cables was definitely high up on the priority list, got some cable clips on amazon as well as some double sided tape and zip ties to tidy up the back of the desk and pretty happy with it. Future plans are to wire the speakers with an amp which I have ordered, figure a way of hiding the ethernet cable and maybe upgrade to a wireless keyboard. If There's anything you like/dislike about the build or have any suggestions I would really appreciate it !

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

Very neat - well done!

Intel i9-13900K - Gigabyte Aorus Z790 Elite DDR4 - Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB DDR4 3200 C16 - Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 4090 24GB - Corsair 4000D Airflow - 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  - Corsair AX1600i 80 PLUS Titanium 1600W - Aorus FI27Q - Noctua NH-D15 running 3 fans (CPU) - 6 x NF-A12x25 (3 intake, 3 exhaust) - Aorus K1 - Aorus M5 - Aorus AMP500 - Aorus H5 - Corsair TC70 - Win 11 Pro

Very nice pc setup! I like how clean the cables are. I can tell that you pay attention to details lmao.