Translucent Cherry MX Keycaps

hi there,

I'm looking for dark translucent keycaps for cherry mx switches. i don't want them to have any printing at all. as i only need ten R3's, eight R2's and seven R1's (all 1x1, two of the R2's as "Line" version for "f" and "j" key) , a full set would not be necessary.

so far i only found the translucent caps at http://www.maxkeyboard.com/keyboard-parts/key-cap/full-keycap-sets.html, but those are full sets and would not fit the german keyboard layout due to their inscription.

as always, your help here is highly appreciated  ;)

The closest I can think of is getting two of these? But sadly, there aren't enough R3s included.

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/black-translucent-cherry-mx-blank-keycap-set-for-esc-w-a-s-d-or-e-s-d-f-and-arrow-keys.html

I can't think of another solution. I know the full set is made to fit as many mechanical keyboards as possible though, so here's a picture of the included keys to give you an idea of whether you could replicate a German layout or not:

9TgZBLt.jpg

5BhG5Wj.jpg

oayeQ05.jpg

note: the top printed keys belong to my Ducky.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

unfortunately the german layout includes "Ä", "Ü" and "Ö". also the entire number row is different. 

would you mind posting a picture of your ducky with the translucent keycaps in use? i'm planning to get those for my shine 3 ;)

unfortunately the german layout includes "Ä", "Ü" and "Ö". also the entire number row is different. 

would you mind posting a picture of your ducky with the translucent keycaps in use? i'm planning to get those for my shine 3 ;)

Sure, here's what it looks like right now:

no lights:

m66ZIbw.jpg

pink spacebar:

1sGPDus.jpg

white spacebar:

Zm0zCqp.jpg

closeup with lights off:

wnaKT0N.jpg

top view:

hUyhhGK.jpg

arrow keys closeup:

fczxiaN.jpg

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Sure, here's what it looks like right now:

no lights:

m66ZIbw.jpg

pink spacebar:

1sGPDus.jpg

white spacebar:

Zm0zCqp.jpg

closeup with lights off:

wnaKT0N.jpg

top view:

hUyhhGK.jpg

arrow keys closeup:

fczxiaN.jpg

sorry if they're a little shaky :P