My PC rig. Any recommendations?

I'm trying to cool my RTX 3070 as best as possible. During renders, I've seen the temperatures reach 70dC or higher. I've made some changes so hopefully this will settle the temperatures down. If you have any recommendations, feedback is much appreciated! 😄

The case I am using: Lian Li LANCOOL II Mesh

20210213_114340.jpg

20210213_114402.jpg

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, LlamaTheHutt said:

I'm trying to cool my RTX 3070 as best as possible. During renders, I've seen the temperatures reach 70dC or higher. I've made some changes so hopefully this will settle the temperatures down. If you have any recommendations, feedback is much appreciated! 😄

20210213_114340.jpg

flip your bottom fans, and get rid of the added rear fan. currently your bottom fans are fighting the airflow into the GPU right now you have a very negative pressure setup so there is a lower volume of air to absorb heat before being exhausted. balancing the airflow will assist in temps. Temps reaching 70C on the GPU is normal for the boost tables but if that's temp for air inside the case then it's running warmer than it should. 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

4 minutes ago, GhostRoadieBL said:
  Reveal hidden contents

flip your bottom fans, and get rid of the added rear fan. currently your bottom fans are fighting the airflow into the GPU right now you have a very negative pressure setup so there is a lower volume of air to absorb heat before being exhausted. balancing the airflow will assist in temps. Temps reaching 70C on the GPU is normal for the boost tables but if that's temp for air inside the case then it's running warmer than it should. 

So the GPU fans are sucking air. They're not blowing air right?

4 hours ago, LlamaTheHutt said:

So the GPU fans are sucking air. They're not blowing air right?

yes, the gpu fans pull towards the GPU 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it