Can someone help?

Venom_Nickey

So I was building a pc for the first time and i plugged in everything but nothing worked. I got the Front Panel connectors correct but i don't know what i did wrong.

Specs right now: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 Motherboard, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb RAM (2x 8gb) DDR4 3200 MHZ. I put the ram space apart, the cpu gold triangle with the triangle on the board, and the atx 8 pin and 24 pin plug into the motherboard.

Are you seeing any lights on the Mobo? If not, check power switch on power supply, and the power cable running from the wall or strip to power supply and make sure both ends are plugged in securely..

On 2/13/2021 at 10:05 AM, Latvian Video said:

What graphics card do you have?

ok i haven't gotten the gpu shipped yet and my friend told me with this cpu it doesen't have integrated graphics or something but I am getting my gpu in 10/15 days and its an rtx 2060 so yeah

9 hours ago, Venom_Nickey said:

ok i haven't gotten the gpu shipped yet and my friend told me with this cpu it doesen't have integrated graphics or something but I am getting my gpu in 10/15 days and its an rtx 2060 so yeah

Yeah, that's the problem. Hopefully everything will work fine when you get your graphics card.

On 2/15/2021 at 11:17 PM, Latvian Video said:

Yeah, that's the problem. Hopefully everything will work fine when you get your graphics card.

yeah thanks