SSD Failure

Man7

So I started up my pc this morning and noticed that my ssd was not showing up in file explorer. Then i restarded the computer and the motherboard screen came up as it normally does, but windows didn't want to boot up. After a while it did but the missing ssd drive was still a thing. I figured out that the issue wasn't in the cables connecting the ssd to mobo. Do I have to get a new ssd or is there anything else that i can do?

I have a ASRock steel legend b450 motherboard. And i have a panther apacer 512gb ssd.

25 minutes ago, Man7 said:

So I started up my pc this morning and noticed that my ssd was not showing up in file explorer. Then i restarded the computer and the motherboard screen came up as it normally does, but windows didn't want to boot up. After a while it did but the missing ssd drive was still a thing. I figured out that the issue wasn't in the cables connecting the ssd to mobo. Do I have to get a new ssd or is there anything else that i can do?

I have a ASRock steel legend b450 motherboard. And i have a panther apacer 512gb ssd.

Use CrystalDiskInfo and see what it says

Do you still have warranty?

Anyway that's what happens when buying cheap low quality SSDs.

It has an unknown controller and is DRAM-less.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566