Razer's New Blackwidow Issue w/Mac

So I was wondering if anyone got the Razer Balckwidow Keyboard just the basic Cliquey keyboard with the new Razer Keys. I just got it had it over a week now and I do like it a lot. Very comfortable and I am not pushing around the keyboard like I normally do. But it does not work on a Mac book pro. Here are some of the issues,

- Number Lock doesn't light up.

- Scroll Lock doesn't light up

While I realize on the Macbook there is no Number lock or scroll lock keys you still can not tell if your number pad is turned on. However if I put it on a windows machine (but not in a VM I tried this and still doesn't work) it will work fine, I can see both the numblk and the scrllk. So I assumed it was just the programing of the Macbook however sometimes I will notice if I type on the number pad it will no type but If i tap the numblk it will start typing again so the programing is there but the light doesn't show up. 

My big beef is that on the website it states the keyboard works with a Macbook pro 10.6 or higher. I am upgraded to Maverick 10.9 so I know I should be up to date. However on the box it states Windows but nothing about Mac so I am wondering if it was meant for the Ultimate and not for just the basic keyboard. Either or that isn't the only issue I noticed. When mapping keys to allow me qucik access to apps. It works fine for the basic Mac apps and a few Evernote. But things like spotify I can not open or Word for Mac I can not open or use the launch for. 

I made a quick thought about this on facebook and I got a message from one of the guys at razer about getting me in contact with support. I don't really think support will do much other than need to send the information to the development about the issues. But I was kind of wondering if anyone had heard of this. And I know some people don't like the razer keyboards but I do like this product and I enjoy the keys on it as well as I don't have to worry if my keyboard is moving around on me all the  time. It is much more comfortable. 

maybe try installing the drivers for the old keyboard (not the razer switch version)

If you never used a Mac I suggest you try it's much harder and a bit more demanding of time and network setups. In a way if you are interested in working in larger technology filled areas having a well rounded opportunity using a Mac you will be able to support it. And Macs are more of a computer than Windows. And Windows is not such a great product either. Most business that use servers only use servers and some use Macs for everyday use. So telling someone to get a real computer is sort of stupid you left yourself without the knowledge of actually using one. I don't come here to get bashed and I suggest that you don't bash on people it just makes your assumptions about computer usage a null an void comment.  

There's a piece software called Controller Mate

I know some people used it to get around the Quickfire TK's Numlock issue not sure if that'll work for you and the LED problem though. Could give it a shot?

39k1cb5.png

I hope everyone realizes that OS choice is a personal preference. Criticizing people with a problem instead of trying to help goes against the purpose of this forum. 

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

Thanks Frank will give it a shot.

There's a piece software called Controller Mate

I know some people used it to get around the Quickfire TK's Numlock issue not sure if that'll work for you and the LED problem though. Could give it a shot?

39k1cb5.png

I hope everyone realizes that OS choice is a personal preference. Criticizing people with a problem instead of trying to help goes against the purpose of this forum. 

Type a review of the keyboard on the forum, it will help a lot of people who are wondering how the new switch feels and how it stacks up to standard cherry mx keys.

My Pc Gaming Rig (Blue Blackhawk) Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/V88U