Really bad artifacts on different graphics cards.

Cripyix
Go to solution Solved by Cripyix,
39 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Possible? Absolutely. Way to prove this? I have no idea...

Ok, so I'm going to contact motherboard manufacturers supports. Hope a new motherboard fix this issue. I just wanted to say thank you for all your help, thanks thanks thanks. Going to post when I get the motherboard 馃槈

9 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

OK, good news on the RAM. I'd look for a program to check the CPU for errors. As it turns out, Intel has a neat little program, let me dig it up for you.

Hold Please!

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005567/processors.html

I'd start with that, if it says "PASS", then give Prime95 a swing for a bit (warning!!!!! Prime95 will raise your temps by a LOT, ensure you have solid cooling!)

Report back your findings.

Ok so, I run the Intel Diagnostic Tool and said me "PASS" in every tests so I run Prime95 for 2 hours with 75 tests completed successfully on almost every cores. I found out that the CPU reached a peak temperature of 98 degree Celsius and I don't know if that's bad for Prime95 because searching on internet and based on what you said it's normal that the CPU reaches this type of temperature. When in game I got 73-75掳. Anyways I think that CPU is good so... what can be the problem?

2 hours ago, Cripyix said:

Ok so, I run the Intel Diagnostic Tool and said me "PASS" in every tests so I run Prime95 for 2 hours with 75 tests completed successfully on almost every cores. I found out that the CPU reached a peak temperature of 98 degree Celsius and I don't know if that's bad for Prime95 because searching on internet and based on what you said it's normal that the CPU reaches this type of temperature. When in game I got 73-75掳. Anyways I think that CPU is good so... what can be the problem?

Ok, so RAM and CPU are good. Video card is ok, so yeah I'm forced to conclude your mobo is bad, though in the decades of doing IT, I've never run across anything like that caused by a mobo, but you learn something new every day.

On a wild guess I'd say the chipset that controls the USB connections is somehow damaged, hence the "mouse trails" effect you are getting, but that would be a component-level replacement and that's not easy to do, so time to RMA the moard.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.聽

17 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Ok, so RAM and CPU are good. Video card is ok, so yeah I'm forced to conclude your mobo is bad, though in the decades of doing IT, I've never run across anything like that caused by a mobo, but you learn something new every day.

On a wild guess I'd say the chipset that controls the USB connections is somehow damaged, hence the "mouse trails" effect you are getting, but that would be a component-level replacement and that's not easy to do, so time to RMA the moard.

I just tried to connect the mouse to case's usbs and the same result happend. So yes, it is probably the motherboard but, before I get to write to my motherboard manufacturers, could the PSU have some problems and maybe damaged the motherboard? Cause if I RMA the motherboard and I get again this ghosting.. well the last part that could have brought this ghosting is the PSU.

27 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I found out that there is a little noise when I start the computer and when it's already on, it's like some buzzing noises. When I shut it off it's like iron man propulsor shutting down. I'm going to post the video, listen carefully.聽

7 minutes ago, Cripyix said:

I'm going to post the video, listen carefully.聽

Sounds like the noise a hard drive (spinner, not solid state) makes when powering up.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.聽

20 minutes ago, Cripyix said:

could the PSU have some problems and maybe damaged the motherboard?

39 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Ok, so I'm going to contact motherboard manufacturers supports. Hope a new motherboard fix this issue. I just wanted to say thank you for all your help, thanks thanks thanks. Going to post when I get the motherboard 馃槈

35 minutes ago, Cripyix said:

You are welcome, we are here for you, if you need anything else, feel free to reach out!

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

You are welcome, we are here for you, if you need anything else, feel free to reach out!

Sorry if I bother you again but I think that all the monitors that I tested with were VA panels and some people says that's normal this type of ghosting. Maybe the VA panel is just like that? Do you think that VA panels could be the problem?

30 minutes ago, Cripyix said:

Sorry if I bother you again but I think that all the monitors that I tested with were VA panels and some people says that's normal this type of ghosting. Maybe the VA panel is just like that? Do you think that VA panels could be the problem?

It's been a very long time since I worked with a VA panel, I didn't know they made them any more.聽 It would have to be an especially bad panel to cause that kind of issue, but I suppose that would make more sense than a bad motherboard. Easy way to test tho, go find a nice IPS monitor and see what happens