Looking for TV Mount

ubtrpn

I'm not sure if this is the correct sub-forum or not, but I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good wall mounts for large TVs? Mine in particular is 75" and around 80 - 100lbs I believe. I was looking for something that would let me rotate it ~180 degrees because of the placement it would be on my wall in my room. I've been looking around myself already, but had only found this Rocketfish - Full-Motion TV Wall Mount and this ECHOGEAR Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount, but was just wondering if someone here could stand by something else or if anyone had any experiences with these ones.

Thanks a lot!

The model number of the TV is QN75Q6DRA in case that helps!

1 hour ago, ubtrpn said:

I'm not sure if this is the correct sub-forum or not, but I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good wall mounts for large TVs? Mine in particular is 75" and around 80 - 100lbs I believe. I was looking for something that would let me rotate it ~180 degrees because of the placement it would be on my wall in my room. I've been looking around myself already, but had only found this Rocketfish - Full-Motion TV Wall Mount and this ECHOGEAR Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount, but was just wondering if someone here could stand by something else or if anyone had any experiences with these ones.

Thanks a lot!

i got this one for my 75" lg nano90 and its awesome.... i can fully extend it out and turn it pretty good to the side. its built solid
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SMF9SQM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On 2/9/2021 at 9:08 AM, circeseye said:

i got this one for my 75" lg nano90 and its awesome.... i can fully extend it out and turn it pretty good to the side. its built solid
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SMF9SQM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

+1 on those mounts. I have two of those mounts at home (55 inch versions). They are so solid you could swing off them, they seem like they could hold way more than the rated weight so I would be sure the 70 inch version would handle a 75 inch tv no problem