Quick question about Win 7

salutations

I first  build my gaming pc 2 years ago and bought win 7 to install now my HDD took a dump and so im buying an SSD im wondering if i can reuse that same cd key that came with my win 7 cd to install in my SSD without having to buy a new one thanks in advance 

I don't think so but you can always torrent it (wait what shhhhhhhh)

No, you can only put win7 in different systems if it is the ultimate edition not the home premium. Win7 is so cheap there is no point in torrenting it. Correct me if I am wrong about Win7 in other systems.

If you have an OEM copy tthe CD key is tied to the motherboard/CPU. If it's retail copy you can install it on a completly new system. Changing over to the SDD should be fine

Well, it's the same computer so you're not moving to a different system. So yes it is ok to use the same CD Key unless I've read what you typed incorrectly.

its basicably the same computer i just change the MOBO and case and kept everything else so im wondering if i should go head and install the SSD with the original CD and CD key what would you guys do? im really not trying to spend another 100 bucks on this thing but if i must, I must.

Install Windows 7, when it asks for the key just use it.... When it says it's in use, just go through the steps and contact them (Call them) and just tell them that you have just changed some parts in the system. I have done it over the past couple of systems.

I don't see why even oem key cannot be used on  different system. I've traded one XP Pro key to XP Home key in past and both work fine in completely different systems. Pro key was from old laptop. Furthermore with quick Google search I couldn't find any mention that Win7 Home Pre couldn't be istalled on new system. It has like 10 reactivations and you can call for more. Only restriction is that it can't be activated on two systems/HDDs at same time. You'll need campus/corporation edition for that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv