In need of a Phanteks Revolt X.

ComTlancy

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a Revolt X PSU, either 1000 or 1200w. All of the ones I can buy from retailers are wicked over priced and I'm already pushing my budget with having to spend more money on both a CPU and GPU than I expected. Looking for MSRP+$50. Live in Washington state, paying with paypal.

9 minutes ago, ComTlancy said:

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a Revolt X PSU, either 1000 or 1200w. All of the ones I can buy from retailers are wicked over priced and I'm already pushing my budget with having to spend more money on both a CPU and GPU than I expected. Looking for MSRP+$50. Live in Washington state, paying with paypal.

Why not get a different PSU that's like half the price of that but has the same specs?

Just now, jrhaberland said:

Why not get a different PSU that's like half the price of that but has the same specs?

I'm building a dual system in the Enthoo 719 which only has a single psu slot. The Revolt X is the only psu I know of that can power two systems at the same time, and when I started getting parts for that build I didn't buy the psu since the new Ryzens and Nvidia cards were coming out. Now they're sold out everywhere and I can't complete the build with a different psu to my knowledge at least.

10 minutes ago, ComTlancy said:

I'm building a dual system in the Enthoo 719 which only has a single psu slot. The Revolt X is the only psu I know of that can power two systems at the same time, and when I started getting parts for that build I didn't buy the psu since the new Ryzens and Nvidia cards were coming out. Now they're sold out everywhere and I can't complete the build with a different psu to my knowledge at least.

Yeah that's pretty complicated. I'm pretty sure they discontinues that PSU so the only ones's you'll be able to find will be really expensive. You could also try to find the power supply slitter that they had, cause that can take one PSU and split it into two systems.

-Locked-

If you reach the posting parameters for our classifieds, you may post there to request a buy.

Please do not post buy requests in the general forum.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P