PC Failing Constantly

Hi, I'm not that new with PC building, and I've fixed some issues with some PCs I've had, but right now, I'm lost. It's been around 3 days that I've been having a really annoying issue with my computer, it just randomly freezes and disconnects from my Ethernet connection, after that, in intervals of 5 seconds, it freezes and unfreezes, I could notice some things in the Task Manager, just as some spikes in its usage, as you can see.

Sin descripción disponible.

Then, after I could go and check my threads, I noticed this:

And I also noticed this in my GPU ussage (Yes, I know, my GPU is too weak for my CPU):

Every time I have this issue I'm forced to restart my PC and it works fine, sometimes it works for about 6 to 8 hours, the last time, it worked just for about 1 hour, and before it worked around 22 hours. 

At first, I thought I had some thermal issues, but then everything started getting worse. 
I don't really know if this is important, but everything started after I let my cousin play Minecraft in my PC (And he modded Minecraft), I thought it was some kind of malware, and, yes, I had a Bitcoin Miner installed, I succesfully removed it, but I don't know if that could have damaged some Windows 10 files, if that's the case, I'll just make a new Windows 10 install, but I'd like to know your thoughts on this, thank you so much!

I don't know if this actually matters, but these are my specs:

-Ryzen 5 5600x (w/stock cooler)

-Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580

-16 GB DDR4 XPG Spectrix 3200 MHz (2 x 8)

-B550M DS3H

-Aerocool Cylon 700w Bronze 80+

-3 Intake fans and 3 exhaust fans

-240 Adata SSD

-1 TB XPG M.2 NVMe

Try testing the CPU with Prime95 with the Small FFTs option for a hour.

Try testing the RAM with Memtest86.

Tell us if you get any errors while testing.

Prime95 download page:

https://www.mersenne.org/download/

Memtest86 download page:

https://www.memtest86.com/download.htm

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

@Fer1678

First, open up your device manager screen. Is it constantly refreshing? 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

9 minutes ago, BlackManINC said:

@Fer1678

First, open up your device manager screen. Is it constantly refreshing? 

Yes, it is, actually, it does every second or so, but when that issue I've mentioned occurs, it just begins refreshing every 5s, in which I can use my PC, then, it stops for another 5 seconds

12 minutes ago, Fer1678 said:

Yes, it is, actually, it does every second or so, but when that issue I've mentioned occurs, it just begins refreshing every 5s, in which I can use my PC, then, it stops for another 5 seconds

Does it stop refreshing after you unplug the ethernet cable? Mines did the same thing recently, and it was causing Hitman 3 to stutter. 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

5 minutes ago, BlackManINC said:

Does it stop refreshing after you unplug the ethernet cable? Mines did the same thing recently, and it was causing Hitman 3 to stutter. 

Never thought of doing that, the only thing I did once was uninstalling my Ethernet Driver and reinstalling it and it seemed to work, but the next time I did, it didn't. Maybe I'll try unpluging it if that issue shows up again, thx for the suggestion!

Just now, Fer1678 said:

Never thought of doing that, the only thing I did once was uninstalling my Ethernet Driver and reinstalling it and it seemed to work, but the next time I did, it didn't. Maybe I'll try unpluging it if that issue shows up again, thx for the suggestion!

Well, its just to see if its really related to the ethernet cable. It most likely is. What I did to fix it is I disabled this feature called HPET, short for High Precision Event Timer. You can disable it in the Device Manager or the Bios, but it didn't really work for me. Disabling it using the commands below is what worked for me. Just type these into the command prompt window in sequential order, and then restart the PC. 

bcdedit /set useplatformclock No

bcdedit /set disabledynamictick Yes

Disabling this may also increase your FPS in certain games drastically as well, going by the video below. 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

10 minutes ago, BlackManINC said:

Well, its just to see if its really related to the ethernet cable. It most likely is. What I did to fix it is I disabled this feature called HPET, short for High Precision Event Timer. You can disable it in the Device Manager or the Bios, but it didn't really work for me. Disabling it using the commands below is what worked for me. Just type these into the command prompt window in sequential order, and then restart the PC. 

bcdedit /set useplatformclock No

bcdedit /set disabledynamictick Yes

Disabling this may also increase your FPS in certain games drastically as well, going by the video below. 

Thanks, I just applied those commands and rebooted my PC, I'll see if it works, thx bro! ^^ I'll just try some games and see if my FPS improved haha

Okay, disabling HPET didn't actually work for me, the issue I was talking about just repeated 11 minutes after I rebooted my PC, I just went and reset my BIOS' default values, IDK, maybe something happens with my RAMs, so, I'll try with XMP off and see if that solves the issue, even tho I doubt it. 

14 hours ago, Fer1678 said:

Okay, disabling HPET didn't actually work for me, the issue I was talking about just repeated 11 minutes after I rebooted my PC, I just went and reset my BIOS' default values, IDK, maybe something happens with my RAMs, so, I'll try with XMP off and see if that solves the issue, even tho I doubt it. 

Sigh, well, this is PC's for you. One issue can be caused by many different things. So you did unplug the ethernet cable and saw the refreshing stop right? One other thing that could be causing that are the "services" that came with the O.S. You can type in "services" in the windows search bar. and just disable anything you don't need. This is what I disabled.

Microsoft Update Health Service
OpenSSh Authentication Agent
Shared PC Account Manager
Remote Registry
Routing and Remote Access
net. Tcp Port Sharing Service
File History Service

There are other things you can disable, but I'd start with these first. Just research each one first in case you need it. 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

1 hour ago, BlackManINC said:

Sigh, well, this is PC's for you. One issue can be caused by many different things. So you did unplug the ethernet cable and saw the refreshing stop right? One other thing that could be causing that are the "services" that came with the O.S. You can type in "services" in the windows search bar. and just disable anything you don't need. This is what I disabled.

Microsoft Update Health Service
OpenSSh Authentication Agent
Shared PC Account Manager
Remote Registry
Routing and Remote Access
net. Tcp Port Sharing Service
File History Service

There are other things you can disable, but I'd start with these first. Just research each one first in case you need it. 

Sure, I'll try disabling them too, do you think my PSU has something to do? Should I plug it in to a No-Break just to discard a PSU failure? 

2 hours ago, Fer1678 said:

Sure, I'll try disabling them too, do you think my PSU has something to do? Should I plug it in to a No-Break just to discard a PSU failure? 

I doubt its the power supply. 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Okay, as I said, I disabled XMP and it seems to work, I've been using my PC for around 8 hours now and its going fine, sure, I haven't played any game whatsoever, besides Genshin Impact, but everything seems okay, I ran user benchmark and everything, besides the RAMs (Cuz they were not OC'd to 3200 MHz) was working fine. Windows device performance and health says everything is working fine ... So I think I'll just work with 2666 MHz RAM for now and see if that annoying issue shows up again.