Info-graphics

Does somebody knows which program Linus tech tips uses in to display the. benchmarks and all the data its. quite Clean and elegant i want to use it but i dont know the name 

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

They use Excel and template 11. And then tweak the colors to match what they need to show. For the product info, those usually come directly from karketing or press briefs, with some minor image tweaking added.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thank you for the info Is there a way on youtube or somewhere i can learn how to get started with it ?

On 1/29/2021 at 10:31 AM, Badr ftouh said:

Thank you for the info Is there a way on youtube or somewhere i can learn how to get started with it ?

With what exactly? Making graphs on Excel/Calc/Sheets? Or with photo editors like Photoshop/Gimp? Or with Premier? With After Effects? Thats about all of the software LMG uses to make videos.

With Excel its just data, select data, insert chart, select theme, adjust range and you are ready to go. Then you copy-paste that to image editor and select by color, then replace with colors you want (Excel can be annoying with colors). Another thing is that I don't quite know what kind of set of data they are using.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv