PC is loud

Cillian04

My pc that i just built is running loud. it has 4 corsair case fans, stock amd stock cooler, a 1650 super and a coolercaster psu. I have gone into bios and changed the fan curve and also in msi dragon centreand put it in scilent mode and nothing has changed. The pc and cpu is not running hot any idea how to make my pc more quiet

You can put the fan connector in the opposite direction for half the fan speed(only if they are connected to the PSU)

1 minute ago, StixuYT said:

You can put the fan connector in the opposite direction for half the fan speed(only if they are connected to the PSU)

my fans are connected through an adapter as my mobo does not have enough fan headers

Just now, Cillian04 said:

my fans are connected through an adapter as my mobo does not have enough fan headers

trough a molex?

Have you guys ever heard a Z220 hp workstation running? That's seriously loud, but make sure that all the settings are correct.

2 minutes ago, JoloboY116 said:

Have you guys ever heard a Z220 hp workstation running? That's seriously loud, but make sure that all the settings are correct.

which settings

1 minute ago, Cillian04 said:

which settings

Well it's a workstation, so it only has 2 fans and another one in the PSU, so when I run Minecraft it won't make any sound, but when I run GTAV it makes sound, settings are preset

1 minute ago, JoloboY116 said:

Well it's a workstation, so it only has 2 fans and another one in the PSU, so when I run Minecraft it won't make any sound, but when I run GTAV it makes sound, settings are preset

how do i do that

1 minute ago, Cillian04 said:

how do i do that

What do you mean??

Just now, JoloboY116 said:

What do you mean??

the settings settings like u ust said

Well those workstations  are mostly prebuilds that you can upgrade, I haven't done anything to the fans since I bought it. But normally you can install a application which can change the speed of the fans

Or you can change your bios that your fans only start when de CPU/GPU are hotter. Psu is difficult