Mid-range build AMD/NVIDIA

REULINI

Budget (including currency): 600-700€ / 700-800$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Only for gaming and the usual browsing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I already have a few things I can use from my previous setup. My power supply is a super flower gold king 1000W, I already have a few fans from corsair/noctua and SSDs. I got very lucky this week and bought a Gigabyte Windforce 2070 8GB for 200€ (around 250$) and thats why Im building this PC. I wasn't even planning to upgrade, but 200€ for a 2070 is a steal.

My plan here is to buy the 3600 and overclock it as much as a AIO cooler solution can support. I chose that specific MB because it also supports the 5000 series (which I plan to upgrade to, later), has PCI 4.0, supports up to 4600mhz RAM, the chipset is quite decent, has a lot of USBs etc. The 5600X is sold out everywhere and the price is a little high, so I'll wait until it drops. So I'm missing the cooler. Any suggestions? I also want the cooler to be able to cool my future 5600X.

Thank you for your time

i'd go straight for the 5600x, rather than getting a 3600 now and a 5600x later.

the b550 mortar has the advantage of having bios flashback.

i've added some faster ram and a good matx case