RGB strips

Hi! I am looking for some new RGB strips for my PC. They must light up the inside of my PC, be able to be controlled by Aura Sync/Armory Crate, and not have to much RGB hotspots.

I was looking at the Phanteks NEON strips, but they don't seem to light up the PC enough. I have also tried some Corsair ones, but they have to many RGB hotspots(and I hate iCUE) 

Thanks for any help!

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

35 minutes ago, MarvintheParrot said:

Hi! I am looking for some new RGB strips for my PC. They must light up the inside of my PC, be able to be controlled by Aura Sync/Armory Crate, and not have to much RGB hotspots.

I was looking at the Phanteks NEON strips, but they don't seem to light up the PC enough. I have also tried some Corsair ones, but they have to many RGB hotspots(and I hate iCUE) 

Thanks for any help!

well more leds per meteor would help with the hot spots. there might be 12v argb neo some-ware but i dont no. you would have to wire em to your psu thow

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links