rtx 3070 error

ytty
ive an rtx 3070 since x-mas but since ive it my pc beeps 3 tims short and 1 time long ive an z390 elite and it says its a graphics card error but everything seems to work fine. can anyone help me fix this?

1 minute ago, ytty said:
ive an rtx 3070 since x-mas but since ive it my pc beeps 3 tims short and 1 time long ive an z390 elite and it says its a graphics card error but everything seems to work fine. can anyone help me fix this?

Just to make it a bit clearer... You get the graphics card error when the computer POSTs, but you are still able to boot into Windows and still somehow everything works? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

6 minutes ago, Analog said:

Just to make it a bit clearer... You get the graphics card error when the computer POSTs, but you are still able to boot into Windows and still somehow everything works? 

yes, i start my pc and i get the beebs but everything works, booting, running etc, i havent seen any problems

20 minutes ago, ytty said:

yes, i start my pc and i get the beebs but everything works, booting, running etc, i havent seen any problems

Interesting... Have you tried updating the BIOS? If not I suggest you do that. If the issue persists, but yet everything works fine, you can always just disable beep codes in the BIOS. 😉 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

thank you i will try to update the BIOS.