3700X + RTX 3080 Low CPU/GPU Usage in Warzone Causing Underperformance?

I recently received my new 3080 after many months of waiting in queue but unfortunately am experiencing some pretty poor frame rates in Warzone. In fact, my old 5700XT paired with my 3700X was getting around 120-130fps at 1440p, but with my 3080 I'm getting 120fps max, usually around 110fps.

I have noticed that GPU utilisation sits at around 75% in-game, but some areas such as when you enter the gulag it ramps up to 100% and I see frame rates temporarily boost to around 160fps, which is what I'd expect from a 3080. My CPU hangs at around 60% utilisation as well, there's seemingly no issues when I observe the logical cores.

Things I've tried with no luck:

• Editing the adv_options file for the game, which many tutorials suggest
  • Wiping and reinstalling GPU drivers
  • Double checking RAM is dual channel and running adequately (this is 3600MHz)
  • Reinstalling the game entirely
  • Tested other games, they run fine
  • Fiddling with all in-game settings, there's no difference in frame rate between low or max with RTX on
  • Setting PC power mode to high performance

Anyone else having these issues? I raised a ticket with Nvidia but they've been absolutely useless and just tell me to change meaningless settings in Nvidia control panel. I posted on an Nvidia forum and several people replied to say I have a CPU bottleneck, but I'm stumped as to how an 8 core CPU can't handle this game? I know it's not the latest gen CPU but surely a 3700X is still capable? Not really sure what else I can do, or whether it's just an issue with the game I have no control over.