Will this be enough power

SquiddyButler

I have a evga 750 g3 power supply and am planning on getting one of the 3080's, mainly the asus tuf 3080. Will that be enough power for it? 

6 minutes ago, SquiddyButler said:

I have a evga 750 g3 power supply and am planning on getting one of the 3080's, mainly the asus tuf 3080. Will that be enough power for it? 

In general I'd say it's fine as long as you're not overclocking much. 

850w is the recommended PSU spec for the card however that's for "fully overclocked GPU and CPU" as per the Asus Tuf 3080 spec page.

You should have no issues running the 3080 if you have mid/high range hardware and aren't running something like a 5900X with exotic cooling. 

https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/us/index.html this is the asus tool for PSU recommendations, seems like they have 750W for Ryzen 7 +3080 non-overclocked

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

2 hours ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

850w is the recommended PSU spec for the card however that's for "fully overclocked GPU and CPU" as per the Asus Tuf 3080 spec page.

You should have no issues running the 3080 if you have mid/high range hardware and aren't running something like a 5900X with exotic cooling. 

https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/us/index.html this is the asus tool for PSU recommendations, seems like they have 750W for Ryzen 7 +3080 non-overclocked

I have a i9 10850k

1 hour ago, SquiddyButler said:

I have a i9 10850k

I would try it without any manual overclocking and walk them up if you plan to push the voltage over stock. 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

2 minutes ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

I would try it without any manual overclocking and walk them up if you plan to push the voltage over stock. 

I'm gonna buy a 850w GA evga, hopefully that'll do. It's also only 9 bucks more lmao