Budget Shadow.tech build

UncleEm

Budget (including currency): as cheap as possible

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Shadow.tech

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hey LTT Community,

first of all, english isńt my main language. Please excuse some mistakes and ask if undon‘t understand what i want :)

i finally got my Shadow.tech activation and can now sell my ryzen 5, 980ti build (which served me well for a long time!)

After running the Shadow Client on an Raspberry Pi i want to build an cheap, but good Windows/Linux based PC in my old original Xbox classic. The console is defect, so please lay the stones down before anybody gets hurt! :D

I have an old FX 8350 (with micro atx mobo) here, which would be perfect if there wouldn‘t be the missing igpu ..

So, either i buy an external (fanless) gpu which is 4k capeable, or u guys can help me find an cheap cpu/mobo combo for that. What would u do?

Also, are there any tiny powersupplys out there (fanless if possible)? I saw the LTT Video where they built the gaming sleeper in an original Xbox case. But the uses power supply isn‘t available here i. Germany. (Found just one for 300€ (360 us$) … thats too much tbh).

What should the PC can do? Well only Shadow. Maybe Discord too, didn‘t tried to run it on shadow for now. For everything else i have my ultrabook :)

It Should have the possibility to output 144Hz at FullHD or 4k60Hz. But 144HzFullHD is prefered. 

I thought about an old i3/i5 with an cheap micro/mini atx, do u guys know if one of them is 4k60hz or 1080p/144 capable?

Thanks alot for reading and helping! 

Stay healthy out there 

Em