PC Build Help

Gan09

Budget (including currency): 1000CAD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA V, ARK, Minecraft, World Of Tanks, and some photography editing software and school work

Other details: PC motherboard needs to include a wifi card unless the extra 20$ it cost can be used for something better. The 1000$ budget has to include a monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset, and mic with the desktop itself.

(Repost last one didn't get any replys)

I’m surprised it didn’t get any replies, usually people are all over this. I would recommend any old cheap motherboard  for the most part, combined with a ryzen 3600. No need for additional cooling unless you want to overclock. For gpu it’s hard to get something of good value with all the stock issues but if you can find a used rx580 or gtx 1070 that could work. Any case is fine, ram I would recommend 8-16gb and speed doesn’t matter too much. Monitor, the spectre monitors are pretty cheap but decent so you could try one of those. Mouse, keyboard, mic, I’m not really sure. For storage it would be worth the money for an ssd even if it’s a smaller one. Not sure exactly the costs of all this but I hope it can serve as a rough outline for your build. Good luck with it!

23 minutes ago, Gan09 said:

Budget (including currency): 1000CAD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA V, ARK, Minecraft, World Of Tanks, and some photography editing software and school work

Other details: PC motherboard needs to include a wifi card unless the extra 20$ it cost can be used for something better. The 1000$ budget has to include a monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset, and mic with the desktop itself.

(Repost last one didn't get any replys)

Just save your money. You will only have around $650 too build the PC once all of the peripherals are in, and nothing is in stock right now GPU-Wise

geometry is hard
b550 > x570