Razer seiren mini, pop filters, shock mounts, etc.

Hey Guys!

Lately i started streaming abit. As a hobby. Nothing serious.
I received Razer Seirene mini as a gift. And so far im happy with it.
But i have it on my wooden desk near my keyboard and:
1. It picks up my keyboard,
2. whenever i put my cup of coffee on the table it picks that sounds and its really annoying,
3. takes my space on my desk which is bothering me + i might spill something on it so i am in constant fear.

My solution would be:
Mic Armholder/armstand what ever they are called.

And if i am already buying stuff for my mic i was thinking of buying pop filter and shock absorber as well,

Now my question is what is better for indoor streaming:
Pop filter or foam filter   (they both protect mic from saliva, and remove those hard P and stuff, and i dont know which to pick.)
Those pop filters seem really big and i dont wanna get them in my way, im playing competitive shooters and i need to see my whole monitor.

Do i need shock absorber? and what kind
I now it absorbs shocks, but there are 2 types as far as i saw..
one "hugs your mic" and the second one, you just screw it on.
Same goes here shock absorbers seem really big and i dont wanna get them in my way.

was looking on amazon and found these 2:
https://www.amazon.de/Tonor-Articulated-Tripod-Filter-Black/dp/B082YN7KY9/ref=pd_sbs_2?pd_rd_w=oAoka&pf_rd_p=ad79fb78-2eb6-4fd8-b228-cb6e6b4589d9&pf_rd_r=H45HJ7MAHERRXWADKZG3&pd_rd_r=7b40f090-0981-4626-9f22-0675747926d0&pd_rd_wg=vSpHM&pd_rd_i=B082YN7KY9&th=1

https://www.amazon.de/Adjustable-Microphone-Professional-Broadcasting-Transmitter/dp/B073VJKD9Q/ref=pd_sbs_1?pd_rd_w=oAoka&pf_rd_p=ad79fb78-2eb6-4fd8-b228-cb6e6b4589d9&pf_rd_r=H45HJ7MAHERRXWADKZG3&pd_rd_r=7b40f090-0981-4626-9f22-0675747926d0&pd_rd_wg=vSpHM&pd_rd_i=B073VJKD9Q&psc=1

Any advice, thought, is more than apriciated!

29 minutes ago, _Lucifer said:

-snip-

What GPU do you have? If GTX or RTX you can always use NVidia Voice / Broadcast. Works wonders for my setup, and they're free.

Main PC [ CPU AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D with H150i ELITE CAPPELIX  GPU Nvidia 3090 FE  MBD ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-A  RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB@5600MHz  PSU HX1000i  Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic  Monitor LG UltraGear 1440p 32" Nano IPS@180Hz  Keyboard Keychron Q6 with Kailh Box Switch Jade  Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight  Microphone Shure SM7B with Cloudlifter & GoXLR ]

Server [ CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G  GPU Intel ARC A380  RAM Corsair VEGEANCE LPX 64GB  Storage 16TB EXOS ]

Phone [ Google Pixel 8 Pro, 256GB, Snow ]

4 hours ago, _Lucifer said:

Don't think the pop filter will do much for you since none of your problems so far are related to pops caused by speech.

Looks like the microphone has a standard mic screw so the screw type stands will work fine.

The "hug" type stand not to sure its hit and miss who knows if that will work.

22 hours ago, Zalosath said:

What GPU do you have? If GTX or RTX you can always use NVidia Voice / Broadcast. Works wonders for my setup, and they're free.

yes i have 1080 will try that too! tnx 😄

18 hours ago, Ahoy Hoy said:

Don't think the pop filter will do much for you since none of your problems so far are related to pops caused by speech.

Looks like the microphone has a standard mic screw so the screw type stands will work fine.

The "hug" type stand not to sure its hit and miss who knows if that will work.

i can hear those hard P and some wind noises/breathing noises... so ill get pop filter too.
do you prefer pop filter or foam filter?