Overheating PC?

nojjus

Hello guys,

So, I bought a used PC, I used it for a while, didn't had any problems with it. But one day, while I was playing GTA 5 pc just turned off by itself, without any warning, looked like it shorted out or something. So I turned it on again, worked completely fine for couple of mins, and turned off again. So I waited for about an hour and tried again. It worked fine, didn't had any problems with it, but when I turn on any game, I can play max 10-15 minutes before it shutdowns. Looked down temps, it looked fine, 50-65 Celsius on CPU,  65-75 Celsius on GPU. (While gaming).

By the way, I'm getting very low fps in games, in COD:WARZONE I'm getting 40-45fps at lowest settings possible. CS:GO lowest settings possible 60-70fps. Every game has a little bit of lag spikes. 

So I don't think it's an overheating problem. Strange thing is, when I turn up fan speed on the GPU, it works just fine, doesn't turn off or anything. I borrowed a GPU from friend just to try with the other card, same thing here, turns off by itself, but when i boost fan speed of the GPU, works completely fine.

Pc specs -

Cpu - xeon e5-2640 0

Gpu - RX 580 8GB

Ram - 16GB

Mobo - kllsre x79 2011

PSU - DEEPCOOL DE600v2 600w.

2ssd's

1hdd.

By the way, on some monitoring program it says that AUXTIN1 and AUXTIN2 is at 110-120celsius, I can't find the information what does that AUXTIN means, maybe that's the problem? What should I consider doing? 

Sorry for my bad english.

What I tried - leaving case open, changing the GPU, changing the Rams.

None of the components are Overclocked.

3 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

what is your PSU spec?

hey,

Deepcool DE600 v2. 600w.