Wireless USB Hub

Shrepto

I'm struggling to find this, and I am beginning to wonder if it is because it doesn't exist.

I was hoping to find a wireless USB hub.  My goal is to build a lap-deck similar to the Corsair Lapdog, but I would like to be able to plug in my Scimitar pro to it which only comes as a wired option.  Anyone know of anything that might help with this?

There used to be usb wireless hubs, mostly in the usb2.0 era and every single one was expensive garbage. Tonnes of latency issues, dropped signal if you had anyone even walk past the receiver. 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

Mmm, I'm having no such luck finding one.  Any idea what the proper terminology for it would be?  My searches usually end up bringing me wired hubs and wireless internet USB.

8 minutes ago, Shrepto said:

Mmm, I'm having no such luck finding one.  Any idea what the proper terminology for it would be?  My searches usually end up bringing me wired hubs and wireless internet USB.

Does not exist

Thanks everyone.  I'll assume for the most part they're not really existent.  I figured this kind of tech would be something that doesn't server much of a function anymore now that most everything is already wireless.  Guess I'll just have to start a petition for a wireless Scimitar Pro.