Fifth Wheel Travel Trailer Cabinet PC

I've been watching LTT for a long, LONG time... well not really, but for at least 3 years. During that time I went from living in rental homes to owning and living in a fifth wheel travel trailer, so I held off on building my first PC. Once I was settled in, I decided it was time to upgrade from my 2014 MSI laptop. My space, although not insanely limited, does not lend itself well to large form factor builds with custom water loops. I opted instead for a custom cabinet mounted set up with air cooling. Components were chosen mainly based on price, compatibility, and intended use. I went with what I considered to be fairly middle of the road components as I don't do heavy online gaming or streaming. I did want a safe storage system for the multiple TBs of movies, music, photos, and personal documents I've acquired over the years and opted for a raid 6 array. I hadn't really considered posting this build anywhere so I didn't take a bunch of photos during the building process. I started with a cheapo computer case to ensure components were functional before starting any real installation. If anyone wants any additional information on specifics, I'll be more than happy to accommodate with photos and explanations. Possible issues still to be addressed are cooling (resolution for now is leaving a cabinet door open) and the low end TCL TV that came with the trailer.

At the time of posting, I am formatting the raid 6 array and the 2nd M.2 SSD is en route courtesy of Amazon.

Primary uses are light work at home, offline gaming, watching movies, and data storage. Let me know what you think/what you would do differently.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Radar416/saved/ZQ2cTW

Mobo: Asus Prime x570-P

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: MSI GTX 1660 Super 6GB (hindsight would have chosen an Asus for easier RGB integration)

RAM: G.Skill Trident RGB 8GB (x4)

SSD1: Samsung EVO 960 1TB M.2 (Windows 10 Pro OS)

SSD2: Samsung EVO 960 Plus 2TB M.2 (Steam Library)

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower iRGB Plus Platinum 850

Adaptec 8805 Raid Controller

Seagate IronWolf NAS 8TB HDD x6

Odds and Ends: Modular power supply cable extensions, disassembled Chinese test bench frame, remote power button, USB 3 extension cables, Noctua chromax fans, and a metric (colorful expletive) load of zipties.

20201019_174023.jpg

20201105_190138.jpg

20201105_201322.jpg

20210108_210740.jpg

20210115_192741.jpg

20210117_215359.jpg