Front panel adapter?

so ive been building a few pcs lately for friends and ive got a bit of meaty fingers and the front panel pins are always a pain i was wondering if i bought some male to female adapters if i could use them to connect the individual line to a head and plug that in to the board would it work?

hws1020.jpg.c6d9e65381f55b744be0ce884dbb29cd.jpg

https://www.peconnectors.com/female-headers-pcb-2x-row-.100/hws1020/?utm_source=googleads&vt_keyword=&gclid=Cj0KCQiA3Y-ABhCnARIsAKYDH7u6VzJaclCmpnJ12feBkK6o0fpdFYClikweHbj9s9z0yqQmw386WvYaAi5GEALw_wcB

That would work. I believe Asus and probably some other companies actually did this on their older motherboards.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Yeah some Asus boards used to come with basically this, I don't know why they stopped. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16