Office computer for accounting.

Donxy

Budget (including currency): 5000-5700 SEK (Swedish krona)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly just accounting programs and office programs

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

So, I was thinkg of making a office computer. I use two monitors. USB ports that are used are: mouse, keyboard, printer and a scanner, and a usb port. 
I was thinking of going with mini ITX

Case: Fractal Design Node 304
CPU:  Ryzen 3 3200G or 3400G, or with Athlon 3000G
For SSD I was thinkg going with M.2 slot, 500gb or 1TB (was thinking of Kingstone A2000, maybe)
As for th emotherboard I'm not sure... As I first thought of using ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING as it had a good dead, but then I found out it won't work with the CPUs I was thinking of using. 
Also for the PSU I have no idea what is good. 

Feel free to add other ideas for the build. 

I do have exsisting old parts: 
MSI Twin Frozr GTX 660
MSI B75MA-P45 
and a intel CPU i5-3(something i think, not K) 
and a ram.
So, I would only need a case and psu and a SSD. But I'm not fully sure if my CPU still works or not. 

Attempt to get your old computer working as it should be more than enough for accounting programs. Old company I worked for still uses systems from 2004.

If that doesn’t work, go buy the cheapest dell with an i3 processor you can find and install the ssd into there, that’s what I did for my uncle and he’s happy that his computer starts up in under 20 seconds.

I recommend going with dell because you get a warranty and it should just work with no problems, which is preferred for business. If you’re confident with your ability to build a pc and bother with potential issues, go with the cheapest athlon 3000g build you can make.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i3-10100 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor  (kr1199.00 @ Amazon Sweden) 
Motherboard: ASRock H410M-ITX/ac Mini ITX LGA1200 Motherboard  (kr932.00 @ Proshop) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 CL16 Memory  (kr676.98 @ Amazon Sweden) 
Storage: SanDisk SSD PLUS 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (kr835.21 @ Amazon Sweden) 
Case: Silverstone SG13 Mini ITX Tower Case  (kr454.43 @ Amazon Sweden) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (kr410.42 @ Amazon Sweden) 
Total: kr4508.04
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-01-16 15:28 CET+0100

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.