First PC Build

Schildy

Im not to sure where to post this but I think this is the right area. So im working on my first build and I was just wondering about the fan headers and rgb headers on my motherboard. I am using the Asus Tuf Gaming B550 Plus motherboard which has 1x argb header and 2x rgb headers and a total of 5x fan headers and 1x for the aio pump. My case is the inwin 309 which includes 4 argb fans which I believe connect together so it is only 1 argb cable, but I am also using the kraken z73 which I am not to sure if I need a argb header for that as well, I also have 7x fans including the 4x argb fans included with the case. So I was just wondering would I need a fan hub or rgb hub to be able to connect all of the components together. Hopefully that makes sense, let me know if you have any questions if it doesn't. The other 3 case fans are not rgb.

Sorry should of stated this no they are not they are just regular fans.

-> Moved to Cooling

The case fans need to go through pre-installed hub. They are using proprietary connectors, so you can't connect them directly to mobo.

Kraken isn't compatible with mobo RGB. The connector it uses for RGB is proprietary, and you would need to get NZXT hub which would then use USB and CAM. I don't know if it would work without the hub, though pump has USB connector. Manual doesn't have anything about whether fans would have standard RGB or something else.

Case fan only fit 7 fans total. You have 3 with AIO, and 4 preinstalled. You don't need more fans, as push-pull might not even fit with AIO.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv