Rx580 diagonal lines

littleelf17

Browser, version and OS: chrome. Windows 10

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

I was just opening applications

What happened?

I just built my first pc and When ever I open games such as Minecraft or geometry dash or even applications like the amd software application. My screen fills with red/blue pixely diagonal lines followed by a cut out in display and sometimes even a reboot. The display usually turns back on in 4-6 seconds but the game is crashed. This sometimes also happens when I click arrows to extend the details in "device manager"  it does not do this in the bios as there are no apps in the bios. I have not overclocked. I have done everything I can think of and nothing is fixing it

What did you expect to happen?

No lines and being able to play games

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Any other relevant details:

I have reseated my ram. I have reseated my gpu. I have swapped HDMI cables. I have swapped ram and even booted it with only one stick in. I have checked all of my connections.  I have installed the latest drivers as well as older drivers in case of bugs. I've rolled back my drivers. I have under clocked in case of a power issues as well as stress tested my gpu [which didn't get above 75°] I've checked Windows updates. I've changed my refresh rate as well as changed my resolution. 

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page?

16107756583527225884530342114012.jpg

16107757778385327796577983570239.jpg

1 minute ago, littleelf17 said:

what would it go under?

DDU?
Download it from the website (don't know where, never used it, but it's widely used), boot into Safe Mode (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode-in-windows-10-92c27cff-db89-8644-1ce4-b3e5e56fe234), disconnect your Ethernet cable, and run DDU for your AMD drivers.

Then, reboot your system (not in Safe Mode), and install your graphics drivers.

Do a fresh download.

elephants

4 minutes ago, littleelf17 said:

what would it go under?

Graphics cards or troubleshooting. This is not a bug or an issue with the forum. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

Graphics cards or troubleshooting. This is not a bug or an issue with the forum. 

thank you, i will remember that for next time. sorry

Those artifacts are the typical result of dying/overheating vrams. Hope you got warranty.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

2 minutes ago, Levent said:

Those artifacts are the typical result of dying/overheating vrams. Hope you got warranty.

So this is a ram issue?  I have a water cooler. They shouldn't b overheating because my temps in my pc is low

1 minute ago, littleelf17 said:

So this is a ram issue?  I have a water cooler. They shouldn't b overheating because my temps in my pc is low

VRAM, not system RAM. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, littleelf17 said:

Video ram is on the graphics card, its not the system ram. Water cooling has not effect on rams or video rams because I'm certain you only got a CPU AIO water cooler. You are looking at a new graphics card or sending that one for warranty (if you have one).

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

Video ram is on the graphics card, its not the system ram. Water cooling has not effect on rams or video rams because I'm certain you only got a CPU AIO water cooler. You are looking at a new graphics card or sending that one for warranty (if you have one).

oh ok. i have sent a request to newegg to replace it and i just need to ship it back