HP 255 G7 won't boot from USB

A neighbour brought me HP 255 G7 brand new so I can install W10 to him.

But laptop refuses to boot of USB no matter what.

I enabled Legacy Support,still nothing,it boots to FreeDOS,doesn't even recognize USB memory flash in any USB port.

What to do?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

No nothing shows up in BIOS,doesn't detect/recognize USB device.

USB  device is enabled.

When I turned it on it boots FreeDOS.

I tried 3 different W10 installations all same problem which means it's not my usb flash problem.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Did you also try different ports? If so, either it is severely mis-configured or some system component is defective. How did you create the Windows setup media?

Tried all 3 ports.

Installation media created via rufus (uefi ready).

No problems with installing on other like desktop pc.

here is how the bios looks like

20210115_184816.jpg

5 minutes ago, Benji said:

FreeDOS gives you a command-line interface, right? Can you try to access different drives on it? I think that's possible. If so, plug in the stick and boot up the pre-installed FreeDOS and try to access the drive by entering multiple letters (like D:) and run "dir" when it could open the drive. See if the stick shows up there.

yep D works via D  :

Just now, Benji said:

First of all, try and create the setup stick via the Media Creation Tool and see if it works better. Disable Legacy because ain't nobody needing that shit anymore and enable Secure Boot, that "kills" the FreeDOS because it's obviously not EFI-capable. And given the fact that the stick shows up, it works. I'd just let it pick the stick by itself when it sees no other boot medium.

Secure Boot option is grayed out as you can see.I can't enable it.

Dunno what happened I just rebooted the laptop and it booted from USB...haven't touched any option in BIOS.

This is ridiculous..come on HP...