Long boot with _ flashing!

Gurky

Afternoon all! 

This forum has fixed so many issues for me and I'm hoping it will again! 

So I have this I think issue where it flashes a _ for about 10 seconds before getting to window log in screen! Now I had this issue before but it would take nerrly 45 seconds to get to the log in screen on my SSD, Speed tests was fine but either way I got a NVME Sabrent Drive (Fast as F...) when I do a speed test inside windows it's fast as expected for a NVME (It is on a caddy, so inside a mM.2 to PCIe but this hasn't affected speed) I've tried so many things to try fix this issue but to no result, I've seen loads of people say its to do with boot order but mine is set correctly!

Here is a video to give an idea! 

https://imgur.com/a/RXJwRNm

I hope someone has an idea! It's not about the speed of boot now but that I want to find the damn issue! 

Gurky

Edited by Gurky
Imgur link

Ow okay then....

38 minutes ago, Gurky said:

Afternoon all! 

This forum has fixed so many issues for me and I'm hoping it will again! 

So I have this I think issue where it flashes a _ for about 10 seconds before getting to window log in screen! Now I had this issue before but it would take nerrly 45 seconds to get to the log in screen on my SSD, Speed tests was fine but either way I got a NVME Sabrent Drive (Fast as F...) when I do a speed test inside windows it's fast as expected for a NVME (It is on a caddy, so inside a mM.2 to PCIe but this hasn't affected speed) I've tried so many things to try fix this issue but to no result, I've seen loads of people say its to do with boot order but mine is set correctly!

Here is a video to give an idea! 

https://imgur.com/a/RXJwRNm

I hope someone has an idea! It's not about the speed of boot now but that I want to find the damn issue! 

Gurky

In my experience, that's a pause of the BIOS talking with Windows and prepping it to boot. Unsure there's a solution for that TBH.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.