Replacing some parts

Alienized

Budget (including currency): N/A

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming only/OBS

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Now i have this:

Deepcool Tesseract BF black 
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 970 OC Mini-ITX 4GB DDR5 256-bit 
 Procesor Intel Skylake, Core i5 6500 3.20GHz box 
 MSI H110M PRO-VD 
Kingston ValueRAM 8GB DDR4 2133MHz CL15 1.2v 
  Sirtec - High Power HPQ-500BR-H12S, 80+ Bronze, 500W 

And the cpu cooler is the size of a noctua n15 i think , kinda that size.

I know is an almost 5 years Pc but for streaming is ok and i wanted to buy a new one but you cant find anything anywhere. I want if is possible to change the case , i want something smaller, or as small as i can get , 16gb of Ram(because the ones that i have are super expensive for what they are) and some SILENT 3 pin i think case fans. That is all , thank you.

7 minutes ago, Alienized said:

Budget (including currency): N/A

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming only/OBS

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Now i have this:

Deepcool Tesseract BF black 
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 970 OC Mini-ITX 4GB DDR5 256-bit 
 Procesor Intel Skylake, Core i5 6500 3.20GHz box 
 MSI H110M PRO-VD 
Kingston ValueRAM 8GB DDR4 2133MHz CL15 1.2v 
  Sirtec - High Power HPQ-500BR-H12S, 80+ Bronze, 500W 

And the cpu cooler is the size of a noctua n15 i think , kinda that size.

I know is an almost 5 years Pc but for streaming is ok and i wanted to buy a new one but you cant find anything anywhere. I want if is possible to change the case , i want something smaller, or as small as i can get , 16gb of Ram(because the ones that i have are super expensive for what they are) and some SILENT 3 pin i think case fans. That is all , thank you.

A 2nd stick of ram (16gb) is basically essential for streaming. That would def be a good upgrade.

The PSU and case also aren’t good, and could use an upgrade.

lastly, for the CPU and GPU upgrades (if you want to upgrade them ofc), then the used market is your best bet. If you can find an i7 6700 at a good price (lower than 120) then that would be a good buy, and then a gtx 1070 for around 200 - 250 would also be a good deal

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

6 hours ago, Downkey said:

A 2nd stick of ram (16gb) is basically essential for streaming. That would def be a good upgrade.

The PSU and case also aren’t good, and could use an upgrade.

lastly, for the CPU and GPU upgrades (if you want to upgrade them ofc), then the used market is your best bet. If you can find an i7 6700 at a good price (lower than 120) then that would be a good buy, and then a gtx 1070 for around 200 - 250 would also be a good deal

I am streaming from it right now...and let me be clear...is a dual pc setup where this one is just for OBS...no gaming involved and it works really well-ish...thats why the ram upgrade...my only intention is to change what i asked