Budget gaming PC build in Indonesia????

Budget (including currency): 8,000,000 IDR (567 USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly racing games (Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2) and a couple of streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I already saving money for mechanical keyboard, mouse and a monitor, planning to add more monitor in the future if i have money, I don't really mind what refresh rate I'm running, lots of fps in budget is the priority, I'm upgrading from my laptop, a Ryzen 5 3500U laptop. I already used Linus's list for a 500 USD Ryzen build but it cost over 1000 USD here. I can stretch a budget a bit to 8,500,000 IDR (603 USD)

24 minutes ago, ToasterBoogaloo said:

Budget (including currency): 8,000,000 IDR (567 USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly racing games (Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2) and a couple of streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I already saving money for mechanical keyboard, mouse and a monitor, planning to add more monitor in the future if i have money, I don't really mind what refresh rate I'm running, lots of fps in budget is the priority, I'm upgrading from my laptop, a Ryzen 5 3500U laptop. I already used Linus's list for a 500 USD Ryzen build but it cost over 1000 USD here. I can stretch a budget a bit to 8,500,000 IDR (603 USD)

Big companies literarily throw away older computers and workstations when they upgrade, because no-one wants to deal with them.

Try to find a PC like that for free or for a low price since its thrown away and use your money for upgrades ram-ssd-gpu.

Regarding GPU you should not go below an Nvidia 1060.

Here are my 2 salvaged HP Z400 and xw8400 :

CPU : I3-10100f

GPU : 1650 super

MB : h410

RAM : 16 (2*8) gig 2666mhz

SSD :250 gb

PSU : 450w-550w

Case : any cheap one