Email Spam Filter/Blocker

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good Email Spam Filter that auto deletes junk email for personal use, the only ones that find are for business use.

Thanks

What email provider are you using and have you already tried marking emails as spam? In my experience, as long as you mark spam emails as spam, the built in spam blocker works pretty good. If you aren't marking emails as spam it doesn't have anything to learn from and will not be as likely to block future spam. 

5 minutes ago, The_russian said:

What email provider are you using and have you already tried marking emails as spam? In my experience, as long as you mark spam emails as spam, the built in spam blocker works pretty good. If you aren't marking emails as spam it doesn't have anything to learn from and will not be as likely to block future spam. 

@The_russian

Its for the ISP email provider, yes I have tried marking the email as spam, but when you get like 30 spam email a day marking each one as spam take time & as soon as the spammer change the email address you have to start over again.

I would like a spam filter that can auto delete spam email by a spam list. 

4 minutes ago, michaels0007 said:

@The_russian

Its for the ISP email provider, yes I have tried marking the email as spam, but when you get like 30 spam email a day marking each one as spam take time & as soon as the spammer change the email address you have to start over again.

I would like a spam filter that can auto delete spam email by a spam list. 

In that case if you are using an ISP email account I am not sure what to suggest. With Gmail or Yahoo the more emails that you mark as spam the better they should be at detected it, so in theory the more spam emails you report, the better it will be at blocking future spam, and the less often you will have to mark spam in the future. I can't vouch for ISP's spam blocking through, so maybe someone else can suggest something for you. 

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv