looking for a under 80 dollar mechanical keyboard

Go to solution Solved by JustUni,

Cooler Master CK552 Gateron Red $79.99 USD & Free shipping on Amazon. What a quest. You might want get one while they still got them, they are reduced in price because they are replacing it with the V2 which is a $99.99 USD. It's only in Gateron Reds but for the price and the brand, you can't complain. Personally I like MX Browns (or substitute) but reds are pretty nice as well. Unlike silvers, I have no idea why they made those.

hi I'm looking for a $80 american mechanical keyboard for gaming/programming and web browsing.

I would like arrow keys and a numpad

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

1 minute ago, PT22YT said:

RK61-Budget mechanical keyboard- $60 ish  

I edited my post with more of the things I need.

also i preffer black.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

Just now, The King of the Undead said:

I edited my post with more of the things I need.

also i preffer black.

Ok, if you can spare an extra $20, I would highly recommend the Apex 5 with hybrid blue switches. I have had it for over a year and enjoyed it.

Found this If you are willing to spend an extra 9.99 then you've got yourself a keyboard. A logitech one at that!

If you are firm on that sub 80$ though i'll keep looking.

25 minutes ago, The King of the Undead said:

hi I'm looking for a $80 american mechanical keyboard for gaming/programming and web browsing.

I would like arrow keys and a numpad

I have a PS/2 Dell QuietKey that's mechanical.
It's beige, though.
Price is negotiable if you want it :)

elephants

31 minutes ago, JustUni said:

Found this If you are willing to spend an extra 9.99 then you've got yourself a keyboard. A logitech one at that!

If you are firm on that sub 80$ though i'll keep looking.

it's part of a gift to me and I have a limit so really yeah pretty firm.

1 minute ago, The King of the Undead said:

it's part of a gift to me and I have a limit so really yeah pretty firm.

Alright homie I'll dig deeper

Just now, JustUni said:

Alright homie I'll dig deeper

thanks! I just don't know much about these keyboards I looked for one but really couldn't find one that I liked and fit. I might need to go for not mechanical or go for something else.

Cooler Master CK552 Gateron Red $79.99 USD & Free shipping on Amazon. What a quest. You might want get one while they still got them, they are reduced in price because they are replacing it with the V2 which is a $99.99 USD. It's only in Gateron Reds but for the price and the brand, you can't complain. Personally I like MX Browns (or substitute) but reds are pretty nice as well. Unlike silvers, I have no idea why they made those.

6 minutes ago, JustUni said:

thanks! sorry about the specific needs.

• 4 months later...

The best keyboard under $80 is probably the Gk61. It is a 60% keyboard with a variety of switches. You can find it on amazon and best buy I think.