About to build my first PC. This is my list, please give feedback :)

Zerban

Budget (including currency): $1501 (CAD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, (potentially) Streaming, Rainbow Six Siege (And Games like R6)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I'm planning to get a 144hz 24" monitor. I'm not sure when I'm going to buy this thing (possibly around July 2021). I'm building this entire PC from scratch. Let me know what you think. (Go all out, I don't mind constructive criticism).

Parts List: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/hZJLbh  

A liquid cooler may be overkill for a Ryzen 5 2600X, the stock cooler should do just fine. Use that extra money to get a better cpu or gpu.

Well first of all it's a pretty bad build for the price and secondly don't ask this now if you are going to build in july. right now nothing is in stock and everything is overpriced. So by july stock should be sorted and prices normal. 329 cad for a 2600x is higher than it's launch price a couple years ago.

So ask again the week you are going to buy and by now just save up.

Here this system is better in every which way BUT DONT BUY IT. Ask the question again in July. EVERYTHING will have changed by then as currently that 3060ti in this list costs 1200 cad instead of the 500 ish it should due to no stock.

6 minutes ago, Eat Soup said:

A liquid cooler may be overkill for a Ryzen 5 2600X, the stock cooler should do just fine. Use that extra money to get a better cpu or gpu.

Should I upgrade to a Ryzen 5 3600? 

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Here this system is better in every which way BUT DONT BUY IT. Ask the question again in July. EVERYTHING will have changed by then as currently that 3060ti in this list costs 1200 cad instead of the 500 ish it should due to no stock.

K, thanks for the feedback! I'll look into it! 

4 minutes ago, Zerban said:

Should I upgrade to a Ryzen 5 3600? 

No just go straight to a 5600 or better again don't worry about it now your build is a half a year away and everything should be in stock by then and at normal prices. You can get double the system for your budget compared to what you have in your list now.