Need Help !

FrostMyFlakes

I've worked on my first PC for a straight 5months of collecting parts and putting all together according to the book. But I dont know how the headers of an InWin925 go on a asus rog strix z490-e gaming go on it 😧 ! Can anyone provide a picture of it or a guide I'm a slow learner but I've tried to follow guides and just get lost here. 

IMG_20210104_014831.jpg

Unless you literally can’t for some reason, move your gpu to the top slot.

Some boards won’t actually recognize the gpu in any other slot as a gpu and will run at 8x speeds. 

As for the front panel headers, read the manual, locate the pins on the board. I couldn’t tell you exactly how without looking at it in person and reading the manual. But it’ll be in the motherboard manual where the little cables go on the board.

Thanks I'll move it up. Ive tried to read the manuals but I just dont get it and the InWin manual is a joke 

15 minutes ago, FrostMyFlakes said:

Thanks I'll move it up. Ive tried to read the manuals but I just dont get it and the InWin manual is a joke 

If you're talking about the front panel, referring to motherboard's manual will help much better. If you're talking about some other connectors, pls specify, I cannot comprehend😶😅

Thank you guys for all the help. Yeah it was the front panel headers. I can hopefully get to work on this. I just didnt understand it at all. So many videos just skip over it.

On 1/4/2021 at 6:50 AM, FrostMyFlakes said:

But I dont know how the headers of an InWin925 go on a asus rog strix z490-e gaming go on it 😧 !

Next time read the motherboard manual...

It's all there.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

1 hour ago, FrostMyFlakes said:

Thank you guys for all the help. Yeah it was the front panel headers. I can hopefully get to work on this. I just didnt understand it at all. So many videos just skip over it.

Can you post a photo of front panel cables from your case? Make descriptions on cables connectors visible on the photo.