-1 post count?

WhitetailAni

Browser, version and OS: Chrome OS latest

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

Going to the forum home page

What happened?

I saw -1 posts on a new topic

What did you expect to happen?

Not to have a negative post count

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

linustechtips.com

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Spoiler

1933558747_-1post.thumb.jpg.0a21ff32b2c31e70fa97ecdd56197993.jpg

Any other relevant details:

It still happened, even after navigating through multiple topics. I simply clicked the LTT logo in the top left and there it was.

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page?

elephants

Is it the same one as this thread here which I created a few minutes earlier?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

Just now, pythonmegapixel said:

Is it the same one as this thread here which I created a few minutes earlier?

Yeah - except mine took longer :)

elephants

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Yeah - except mine took longer :)

Fair enough :)

How odd, I assumed it was just a glitch in Firefox or something, but no, you have a completely different platform to me and it still happened, and for the same thread too!

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

Just now, pythonmegapixel said:

How odd, I assumed it was just a glitch in Firefox or something, but no, you have a completely different platform to me and it still happened, and for the same thread too!

I use Chrome because Firefox has this one shortcut that does nothing in Chrome but does something else in Firefox (that I hit accidentally a lot) so I use Chrome instead.

And no, not Edge.

Edge is annoying.

elephants