What is the difference between Alienware AW2521HF(L) and AW2521HF(L)A

Rxd

I am talking about the A part. The A models aren't even present on the Dell/Alienware website and a local store told me that the A models are just old batches and .5" bigger at 25 while the newer non A models are at 24.5 and well newer.
Can someone confirm this because I can't find any information online. Thanks in advance!

(I am aware that the L stands for light and it's the white model, that is not what I am concerned about.)

Edit: Contacted Dell themself and they can't tell me either but as we have seen their support is a joke so...

I ran a PDF comparison tool on the manuals, and the only difference is that the HFA version has one added note about EU energy labeling on the very last page. So I think the HFA may just be an extra SKU for EU regional compliance.

Spoiler

image.png

4 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

I ran a PDF comparison tool on the manuals, and the only difference is that the HFA version has one added note about EU energy labeling on the very last page. So I think the HFA may just be an extra SKU for EU regional compliance.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Sooo... the A models are just extra paperwork? Also I am in the EU and both A and non-A models are available?