Random Boot

Nano Adam

Here is the situation. The computer put to sleep around 10 PM. Then randomly at night, the computer will start up. 

However... there is no display output, the mouse/keyboard don't receive power, so my only option is to force restart with the power button. 

I have checked this with network plugged in or plugged out, no difference. 

I have reinstalled windows and still same issue.

Any suggestions will be welcome!  

Type this into an elevated (run as administrator) command prompt: 

powercfg /waketimers

Paste the results in a reply. Most likely though, it's just Windows' automatic maintenance. It usually runs every day at a time that you historically don't use the computer. Why it's not giving power to peripherals is a separate issue, though it should go back to sleep after a while. You can avoid the scheduled maintenance by shutting down instead of sleeping or by disabling it in control panel by searching for the "automatic maintenance" setting.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

3 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

Type this into an elevated (run as administrator) command prompt: 

Paste the results in a reply. Most likely though, it's just Windows' automatic maintenance. It usually runs every day at a time that you historically don't use the computer. Why it's not giving power to peripherals is a separate issue, though it should go back to sleep after a while. You can avoid the scheduled maintenance by shutting down instead of sleeping or by disabling it in control panel by searching for the "automatic maintenance" setting.

It doesn't go back to sleep, I let it do its thing for about 7-8 hours, and it was still awake. 

Just now, Nano Adam said:

It doesn't go back to sleep, I let it do its thing for about 7-8 hours, and it was still awake. 

That's why I asked you to paste the results of the command prompt query. It could be something else.

2 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

That's why I asked you to paste the results of the command prompt query. It could be something else.

Timer set by [SERVICE] \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (SystemEventsBroker) expires at 6:59:25 PM on 12/31/2020.
  Reason: Windows will execute 'Maintenance Activator' scheduled task that requested waking the computer.

Timer set by [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\StartMenuExperienceHost.exe expires at 6:48:05 PM on 12/31/2020.

7 minutes ago, Nano Adam said:

Timer set by [SERVICE] \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (SystemEventsBroker) expires at 6:59:25 PM on 12/31/2020.
  Reason: Windows will execute 'Maintenance Activator' scheduled task that requested waking the computer.

Timer set by [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\StartMenuExperienceHost.exe expires at 6:48:05 PM on 12/31/2020.

So that's both scheduled maintenance and live tile updates in your start menu causing the wake states. Easiest thing to do would be to disable wake from sleep in advanced power plan settings. You can also disable automatic maintenance (though you shouldn't) or fiddle around in task scheduler to individually kill scheduled tasks that wake the computer.

As far as why your peripherals aren't receiving power, I have no idea... I'd reset your power plan settings back to default and CMOS reset your BIOS.