Is there a way out of this? com.apple.diskmanagement.disenter error 0

It's been a while, about 9 months, since my 2tb external HDD got corrupted when it accidentally unplugged thanks to it's wobbly cable. It has always been like that since I bought it in 2014 and never had a problem with it before, also the drive came formated to NFTS as intented to be used as my Time Machine. During this time, the unit has always been detected by the Mac and other PCs, the HDD doesn't do any weird noises and acts just as normal. In this time I've tried some methods that can just be summed up in just 3:

1. Using Disk Utility's Main options: First aid, partition, erase and restore being futile but just dropping the diagnosis of the error in question com.apple.diskmanagement.disenter error 0 .
  2. Accessing the root user and editing in terminal the path being shown in this tutorial. While being a well elaborated tut, it didn't solve my problem.
  3. Using photorec and testdisk. Of course, first installing the Unix libraries that Mac OS lacks, to have the programs work properly. Again, my external unit was detected but I wasn't able to do anything at all after that.

Of course, i've tried forcing mount and unmount with all privileges but this issue i am having can't be solve that way. I've seen in some Apple dedicated forums, including the official one that this has been a problem since the Catalina update, which is the one I'm using and in which the com.apple.diskmanagement.disenter error 0 happened to me. I had luck in this forum with my previous problem and i hope this awesome community knows a way out of this error that is entirely Apple's responsibility.

Happy Holidays!

The drive is likely dead/dying.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2