Budget (including currency): 900$

I am about to do my first ever PC build. I am going with a Ryzen 3600 and a 166ti. 

The problem is, since i have never built a pc myself I am kind of nervous. Will it be safe to go about this alone? Are online tutorials/guides sufficient for first timers like myself?

It is safe to say that as long as you understand what to do from online tutorials, you should be safe. It’s not as hard as it seems, everything has a place that it fits. I would watch 2-3 full tutorials just to be safe because some of them miss a step or two. Overall you should be good. Hope it goes well!

yes. I built mine a couple of months back and it went all fine if u go slow abt it. I also built my brothers. I would reccomend folllowing a video. 

• 2 years later...
On 12/26/2020 at 1:14 AM, Stlerfn said:

It is safe to say that as long as you understand what to do from online tutorials, you should be safe. It’s not as hard as it seems, everything has a place that it fits. I would watch 2-3 full tutorials just to be safe because some of them miss a step or two. Overall you should be good. Hope it goes well!

Replying 3 years later. It went well 😉😀