Should I replace my Seasonic M12II Evo 520w?

I've been seeing a lot of comments in the internet about it being too old for use in modern computers, and that it is a bad psu due to being group regulated and due to not having all the protections expected from a psu. That kinda makes me worried about the damage it can cause to my computer, especially since I want my computer components to last a very long time. I don't live in the US, I live in Uruguay, where the prices are very expensive for good quality psus (good brands like Seasonic, EVGA, Corsair), and the only good ones that are available are 750w+. I plan on moving to another country in the future (I am not sure but that's my goal), and modifying my desktop PC may not be a good investment (aside from updating my gpu and adding ssds).

My other components are:

• Asus Prime Z370-a
  • Intel I5 8400
  • Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz CAS 15 16gb (2x8). XMP enabled
  • Cryorig H7
  • Asus ROG Strix 1060 6gb OC
  • Samsung 970 Evo 500gb M.2
  • Samsung 860 Evo 250gb
  • WD Blue 1tb 7200rpm
  • Fractal Design Meshify C Dark TG
  • x2 Fractal Design Venturi HF-14 140mm fans
  • x1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 120 fan (came with the Meshify C)

I've been having this psu for over 3 years, and never had a problem, but I'm kinda afraid that someday something might happen to my pc because of choosing this psu, but at the same time a don't want to spend around 175 dollars for a psu (Seasonic GM-850), in my opinion, it would be a waste due to my PC not even consuming 500w and If I move to another country I don't know if I would be able to move my pc there (aside from my gpu). I'm kinda paranoid with hardware since I want to take very good care of it, but at the same time I don't want to spend too much on potentially unnecessary stuff to protect it, because well, I'm very limited economically and because my country is so darn expensive.

What do you guys think?