I can't downgrade my BIOS in my laptop and it causes extremely high temperatures.

I have an ASUS TUF FX504GM and i recently updated my bios to version 310 (the latest). Than after i updated i started getting low fps even on old games and temp. up to 95 degrees C. I tried downvolting the CPU but the voltage is locked by the bios (I think). I even reinstalled windows with no major effects. After looking through forums I found someone suggesting to use MyASUS app to downgrade the BIOS but i couldn't. The version at which i should downgrade for better performance is 305 but I can theoretically downgraded only too 308 (the oldest downloadable version I can find). I tried to downgraded it to 308 but windows would force update the bios.

Is there a way to manually  downgrading the mother board or force restoring it? Also does my warranty cover this kinds of bios problems?

Motherboard name: FX504GM;;

CPU: I5-8300h;

GPU: GTX 1060 6gb version;

17 minutes ago, Sad_Potato_Man said:

Also does my warranty cover this kinds of bios problems?

You should contact ASUS support and ask them... that way you can also find out if this is a known issue

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

46 minutes ago, DejaVoodoo said:

I have never heard of Windows installing a BIOS.

no, the files for the bios update are on the ssd so when i try to downgrade i can't because those files are on the ssd

1 hour ago, Sauron said:

You should contact ASUS support and ask them... that way you can also find out if this is a known issue

i did but i am not sure they will help. The last version of bios that i found on their website is 308 so getting the previous once is....let's say hard