help can i build pc on my own

saba17

so i bought my new pc.it is in my house right now.because of corona virus there are no  pc professional  that can build my pc.so can i build my pc on my own with tutorials.i know something but never builded a pc on my own.thank you everyone who answers.be safe!

If you are careful enough and follow the instructions and reccomendations from build guides (and the included manuals from the PC parts), then it should not be a huge problem. It will probably be your first build, so it will take more time. But be careful! If you don’t feel like building it or not encouraged to do it, then it is totally fine and then you should probably wait a while and leave it to some proffesionals or experienced builders.

Anyway, if you are going to do it, good luck and enjoy your new PC! 🙂

Just now, Apollo8 said:

If you are careful enough and follow the instructions and reccomendations from build guides (and the included manuals from the PC parts), then it should not be a huge problem. It will probably be your first build, so it will take more time. But be careful! If you don’t feel like building it or not encouraged to do it, then it is totally fine and then you should probably wait a while and leave it to some proffesionals or experienced builders.

Anyway, if you are going to do it, good luck and enjoy your new PC! 🙂

ok thank you.i will reply when i am done

A good thing would also be a good thing if some of your friends had some experience with building PCs to do maybe a video call with them, so they can also help you.

42 minutes ago, Apollo8 said:

A good thing would also be a good thing if some of your friends had some experience with building PCs to do maybe a video call with them, so they can also help you.

ok update.i am putting my psu in the case.so my case has a  hole on the bottom.so should i put psu  upside down

13 minutes ago, sabapro17 said:

ok update.i am putting my psu in the case.so my case has a  hole on the bottom.so should i put psu  upside down

I would put it the way, so that the fan is facing the hole on the bottom of the case.

29 minutes ago, Apollo8 said:

I would put it the way, so that the fan is facing the hole on the bottom of the case.

everything is done.now i have to connect the cables wish me good luck DD

5 hours ago, Apollo8 said:

i am done.everything works perfectly.the  hardest part was the cables,but everything is ok right now.thank you everyone

18 minutes ago, sabapro17 said:

i am done.everything works perfectly.the  hardest part was the cables,but everything is ok right now.thank you everyone

I am happy to hear that! Enjoy your new PC! It is a great experience to build your computer for the first time, right? 
What components did you go for (CPU, GPU, etc.) if I may ask?

P.S. Yeah, cables are really the worst! :D

1 hour ago, Apollo8 said:

I am happy to hear that! Enjoy your new PC! It is a great experience to build your computer for the first time, right? 
What components did you go for (CPU, GPU, etc.) if I may ask?

P.S. Yeah, cables are really the worst! :D

CPU-I3 9100F

GPU-RX 580 8 GB

SSD-128 GB 

HDD-1 TB

PSU-600W

MOTHERBOARD-GIGABYTE Z370P D3