Would a American phone work in Norway

torogitar

I live temporarily in America and my s3 is starting to get outdated. Since phones are half the price here, compared to Norway, I thought I would buy a new one here. So would the phone I bought here work when I move back to Norway. America likes to be different from every other country so I wondered if this also applies to phones. 

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

if you buy an unlocked version it should techinally work, you can check like the frequencies in norway but it should work if its unlocked

"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, I've been over the edge for yonks..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

if you buy an unlocked version it should techinally work, you can check like the frequencies in norway but it should work if its unlocked

Ok

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

If you check what frequencies the carrier use and if they match with the ones supported by the phone you should be in the green.

Quote me to get a reply!

If you order a Nexus 5 directly from Google (unlocked then) it should work in theory.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

If you check what frequencies the carrier use and if they match with the ones supported by the phone you should be in the green.

If I buy it unlocked, is the frequencies linked to the phone. And what should I search for to find the frequencies 

If you've got an unlocked phone it'll work. Just get a new sim card in norway.

On a side note.

"Would an american phone work in norway?" 
-Of course. Everyone else does

13490089961011_zps526bc9cd.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

On a side note.

"Would an american phone work in norway?"

-Of course. Everyone else does

Posted Image

Umm. Oh. I got it. He

If I buy it unlocked, is the frequencies linked to the phone. And what should I search for to find the frequencies 

The phone will have a list of frequencies it uses and then check what frequencies the carrier uses. If the frequencies the carrier uses match with some on the phone's spec list then it will work.

Quote me to get a reply!