Looking for a specific cartoon

kasugatei

There is one cartoon that I watched as a kid, it is either from 80s or 90s, not sure. I just remember that it is not series, that it’s medieval setting and if I remember correctly there are flags with roses. 

I can remember that I enjoyed that cartoon a lot as a kid and that I had it on VHS. I would like to rewatch it so if my vague description rings a bell to anyone please let me know. Cheers. 

8 hours ago, Niksa said:

There is one cartoon that I watched as a kid, it is either from 80s or 90s, not sure. I just remember that it is not series, that it’s medieval setting and if I remember correctly there are flags with roses. 

I can remember that I enjoyed that cartoon a lot as a kid and that I had it on VHS. I would like to rewatch it so if my vague description rings a bell to anyone please let me know. Cheers. 

Why not just convert the VHS tape to a mp4 file so you can watch it anytime you want???

Or do you not have the VHS tape?

My 2020 Upgrade: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600; MB: MSI X570 Tomohawk WiFi; Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600 MHz; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance; PSU: Corsair RM550X 80+ Gold; Storage: WD Blue 500GB SSD; Seagate 4TB Compute HDD; Monitor: GIGABYTE G34WQC 34" 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor, 3440 x 1440 VA 1500R Display

Previous Components Still Using: GPU: MSI GTX 1070 (bought Used); Storage: WD 3TB Green HDD,WD 1TB Black HDD, SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB

Previous Monitor I want to VESA mount: LG 29UB55-B 29" Ultrawide 1080p 60Hz IPS

1 minute ago, Jason 57 said:

Why not just convert the VHS tape to a mp4 file so you can watch it anytime you want???

Or do you not have the VHS tape?

I don't have tape. If I had tape then I would get the name as well.

Still trying to find and I remembered some scenes which are at the end. Girl is getting married to some nobleman who is a bad guy, I believe that bishop is also a bad guy. There is an attack on the castle and soldiers on the walls are using hot oil or tar for the defense.

Just now, Niksa said:

I don't have tape. If I had tape then I would get the name as well.

Yeah, DUH me. I realized that after I posted it. (Sorry it's been a long week.)

I wish I could help ya out. Most of my toon watching was sci-fi 80's. 

My 2020 Upgrade: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600; MB: MSI X570 Tomohawk WiFi; Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600 MHz; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance; PSU: Corsair RM550X 80+ Gold; Storage: WD Blue 500GB SSD; Seagate 4TB Compute HDD; Monitor: GIGABYTE G34WQC 34" 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor, 3440 x 1440 VA 1500R Display

Previous Components Still Using: GPU: MSI GTX 1070 (bought Used); Storage: WD 3TB Green HDD,WD 1TB Black HDD, SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB

Previous Monitor I want to VESA mount: LG 29UB55-B 29" Ultrawide 1080p 60Hz IPS

Maybe The Legend of Prince Valiant? Is there anything more to go on, are all of the characters human or are there any non-human or other memorable characters that may narrow down the possibilities?

36 minutes ago, RevTadd said:

The Legend of Prince Valiant

Animation style is similar I believe, but it is not it. This one is a feature movie and it is more like "real" scenario. Don't remember any magic or fantasy.