Category name

It bothers me that the name is just Folding@home, as there are way more interesting distributed computing projects

Docking@Home

Rosetta@Home (Which does about the same as Folding@home)

FightMalaria@home

World community Grid (Research in diseases and natural disasters)

POEM@Home (Protein Optimization with Energy Methods)

Superlink@Home (Genetic research)

And also non health related as

Cosmology@home

Asteroids@home

Climateprediction.net

LHC@home (Large Hadron Colider at CERN)

EDGeS@Home (Research on many different subjects

Follow this link for a list:

http://boinc.berkeley.edu/projects.php

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

I took the lead on this and is the solution I contribute to. :) Please feel free though to post info and team info specific to linustechtips on whatever project is significant for you.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I will say the same as Whaler, you can feel free to show your support to other projects, and you can post it here. But I think Whaler chose Folding@home for it being so popular.

MEH