Which one?

ItzUknown

I am in the market for a new PSU, because I found out that mine has coil whine (though it isn't just high pitch sound but its a buzzing noise that drives me crazy). Since I don't know if I'll upgrade my GPU into a 3000 Ampere card or a RX 6000 Series one I don't know what to buy. All I know is that I want to be sure I have headroom even if I upgrade and also have a quality unit that is better than my B700h from Gigabyte. I am between two units:

• Be Quiet Straight Power 11 850W 80+ Platinum or Gold
  • NZXT C850W 80+ Plus Gold  

The site that i'll use is: https://www.skroutz.gr/

If you have any suggestion I would appreciate it if you searched on there. Only thing you have to type is "Power Supply". Its ok if you don't though, I'm only asking because I want to be sure that its available.

Thanks in advance!!

First, whar are your current specs? What PSU do you have right now?

Second, you can't go wrong with Be Quiet ones but going from Gold to Platinum is a high jump in price but not so much in actual system performance. I'd reckon you can go with a 750W Gold modular PSU and call it a day.

The Be Quiet! 750W 80+ Plat PSU is only 137 Euros, and the 850W  is 157 Euros , both are pretty good values I reckon. They seems like good, futureproof choices either way.

PC: Acer Predator Helios 300: corei7-7700HQ, GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 128GB SSD+1024GB HDD, Logitech G102 Prodigy+Circle Gaming Pro.

5 hours ago, r3m0 said:

First, whar are your current specs? What PSU do you have right now?

Second, you can't go wrong with Be Quiet ones but going from Gold to Platinum is a high jump in price but not so much in actual system performance. I'd reckon you can go with a 750W Gold modular PSU and call it a day.

The Be Quiet! 750W 80+ Plat PSU is only 137 Euros, and the 850W  is 157 Euros , both are pretty good values I reckon. They seems like good, futureproof choices either way.

Thanks for the answer. I forgot XD. They are Ryzen 5 2600 and a 2060 super AMP from Zotac. Not so power hungry components. Power supply is a Gigabyte B700h 80+ plus Bronze which was bought for a 1050 ti G1 Gaming and what I thought a 2060 Ventus but I got some more budget ad got the 2060 super. Now when I play euro truck or car mechanic simulator the psu coil whines on car mechanic sim high pitched sound except when on low where theres no problem and on euro truck sim it sounds like its hitting a cable or something but it doesn't hit anything. Anyways, the Be Quiet 80 plus platinum 750w or 850w. Thank you for your help!!