Most reliable HDD's?

MD Utsho

Hello everyone 
i want to buy a new 2TB HDD, specially for saving my work files also games. 
I'm not caring about the speed, i just want a reliable HDD which won't fail within 5-6 years atleast 
I don't have much choice, i can only get 
WD 2TB BLUE 5400RPM
SEAGATE BARRACUDA 2TB 7200RPM
TOSHIBA 2TB 7200RPM 

Currently i'm using one for 8years atleast, it's WD Blue 500GB 7200RPM, so i want something like that which can last like this, even though 2TB one is 5400RPM, but if it's better than other one's then i won't hesitate to get the 5400rpm one 
TIA

You can never be sure how long any HDD will last, and you need to back up your stuff anyways so it's a bit irrelevant to worry about it in the first place. Maybe look into NAS drives (due to longer warranty) if you want some peace of mind, but otherwise something like the WD Blue will do the job just fine.

3 hours ago, Chokez said:

Hello everyone i want to buy a new 2TB HDD, specially for saving my work files also games. 
I'm not caring about the speed, i just want a reliable HDD which won't fail within 5-6 years atleast 

Nobody can guarantee a drive won't fail a year, month, week, or even a day after you purchase it, so your best policy is to backup any files you cannot bear to lose. I've had drives fail within a few weeks of ownership, and I've got drives over 10 years old that are still working, albeit not well.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)