i need some advice

FakeFBI

Budget (including currency): $600 to 800

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tvxHRT

this should be able to upgrade to ryzen 7 and ryzen 9 maybe, it says bios wont work, it will, and should be able to upgrade to a better psu once i get a 3060 ti after christmas or during christmas, the best gpu ive ever had is a gt 630 before my pc dissapeared, so r 480 is a luxury, pls tell me if bad or good

this is a 1050p gaming machine, later a 1080p with new lg monitor, once i get a 3060 ti, 1440p

I would advise you to not assume the board supports the 3600 out of the box, if you're buying from MicroCentre you should have them update the bios to at least version 2301, 3103 at the latest since it's not recommended to install the beta bios for 5000 series support unless using those chips. Please note the original launch bios is version 504 according to the Asus support webpage and shouldn't support more than non AF 2000 series chips.

The build itself seems fairly reasonable and well balanced minus the GPU, but as you said you'll look into upgrading that at a later date. Especially at 1440p running more gpu bound the R5 3600 should perform well, any minor performance difference from a comparable more expensive Intel or Ryzen 5000 system should be negligible in that case. You may see some suggestions for using 2x16 gb sticks of 3200 cl16, Ryzen 3000/5000 CPU perform marginally better when running 2 memory ranks per channel but that's a bit of a budget decision.

3 minutes ago, Arrogath said:

I would advise you to not assume the board supports the 3600 out of the box, if you're buying from MicroCentre you should have them update the bios to at least version 2301, 3103 at the latest since it's not recommended to install the beta bios for 5000 series support unless using those chips. Please note the original launch bios is version 504 according to the Asus support webpage and shouldn't support more than non AF 2000 series chips.

The build itself seems fairly reasonable and well balanced minus the GPU, but as you said you'll look into upgrading that at a later date. Especially at 1440p running more gpu bound the R5 3600 should perform well, any minor performance difference from a comparable more expensive Intel or Ryzen 5000 system should be negligible in that case. You may see some suggestions for using 2x16 gb sticks of 3200 cl16, Ryzen 3000/5000 CPU perform marginally better when running 2 memory ranks per channel but that's a bit of a budget decision.

2 ranks, i forgot what memory ranks are

ik i relized that, so imma use a b550 or x570, ik the gpu will bottleneck a bit, like if the cpu is 20% usage the gpu is probrably gonna be 60% high settings, not ultra, 

and do you recomend other ram, because i like these pieces, and i can overclock them when i want right? the ryzen 5 i dont think even supports 3600mhz

18 minutes ago, Arrogath said:

modified motherboard, now gurantee work

the budget fits, iits just the dumb amazon prices, best buy sells ryzen for far less money